Numerous studies are regularly conducted by international and national institutions of different levels. They unanimously say that the blockchain industry is only at the very beginning of its development. Its current stage strongly correlates with the state of the Internet in 1996. The similarity in key parameters provides sufficient grounds for such comparisons.
The potential of blockchain technologies in blockchain development company will exceed $ 3 trillion. It will happen over the next 10 years. The use of blockchain solutions will automate most of the business processes. it will optimize international financial flows.
According to a study by BIS , 70% of the world’s central banks want to issue their own digital assets. It’s CBDC.
The number of merchants accepting bitcoin as a means of payment is also growing exponentially.
We should expect a constant increase in the number of projects until 2030. Would be the emergence of new digital assets. Also would be the adoption of clear legislative regulation in most countries of the world.
The number of available vacancies will grow proportionally over this period. This allows blockchain developers to plan tomorrow with confidence.
More and more materials appear on the Internet. With the help of them you can independently obtain the necessary information. The best practice is to go to open-source. Many blockchain projects are open source and readily accept volunteers. If this environment is really for you. You will get to know it better. And the results will not be long in coming.
What Does a Blockchain Developer Do
A blockchain specialist studies the technological needs of a company. It creates and implements digital solutions to meet them. Its services are used by enterprises wishing to increase the level of security. It starts conducting transactions without unnecessary agreements. Also it reduces the costs of reporting and infrastructure.
Before becoming a blockchain developer, you need to define a specific direction for yourself. It must be in nft marketplace development company:
- Blockchain engineer. He creates shells for software products, implements and maintains complex algorithms.
- Blockchain Programmer. He creates client products and web interfaces for companies.
- Smart contract developer. He draws up and maintains smart contracts. There are computer algorithms that allow you to form. They help to control and provide information.
The company is looking for a middle / senior C ++ developer for the following tasks:
- creation and testing of smart contracts;
- support of existing and deployment of new blockchain nodes;
- analysis of the security of smart contracts;
- gateway to Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens on the mainnet;
- participation in writing documentation.
Another large company is looking for a product manager to create a custom protocol. The responsibilities of a blockchain developer include the creation of a roadmap. They include the formation of technical specifications for developers. And they provide control over the implementation of the assigned tasks. Also they provide the development and testing of hypotheses.
What a Blockchain Developer Should Know
Despite the shortage of blockchain specialists, companies have high demands on job seekers. The main ones include an understanding of basic economic models. Also it’s the functioning of the blockchain. It’s knowledge of cryptocurrency projects from the top ten of the CoinMarketCap rating.
The key knowledge and skills of a blockchain developer:
- system programming in C ++, Go or Java;
- web developer skills including HTML, CSS, NodeJS and MongoDB;
- the Rust programming language, web servers, blockchain and infrastructure creation;
- top-level architecture of the blockchain node, principles of construction and interaction of subsystems;
- Ethereum token standards, including ERC-20, ERC-721 and ERC-777;
- writing smart contracts for Ethereum and Tendermint;
- ability to work with corporate blockchain systems, including Hyperledger;
- knowledge of the GPG program, in particular key pair creation, signature and encryption.
The services of a blockchain developer are often used by financial companies, so you need to be accurate and precise in your work. The specialist will need outstanding analytical skills, attentiveness, patience and perseverance. To move up the career ladder, you need to develop communication skills and delve into legal aspects.