If you want success with your WordPress site, you need the perfect theme. Go for a theme that is optimized for search engines and that is attractive. Below are examples of SEO-ready WordPress themes.
So, Why WordPress Sites Over Static HTML Sites?
- Being a CMS (Content Management System), a WordPress website will be easily managed from a user-friendly interface. All changes can be made on the admin area, as opposed to HTML sites where changes have to be made on the code.
- WordPress allows you to borrow from the thousands of templates, some free of charge. With a HTML site, the site design is only as good as the creativity of your designer.
- You can extend a WordPress site with plugins to add any functionality you can think about, such as adding a photo gallery, a reservation system, a contact form, social media icons, and so on, making it very powerful. You have to pay extra for such functionalities with a HTML site.
- You save money with a WordPress site because you do not need to hire a professional for coding and other small tasks. Unless you know HTML, you will need to hire a pro for every small task with a HTML site.
- The WordPress impressive community will give you free help, tools, and resources to help you make your site even better and to help you grow your business.
- Take advantage of the full site, content and domain name ownership and control you get with a WordPress site. You should not confuse WordPress.com with WordPress.org. The open source CMS is on .org while .com is a blog hosting service.
Bill Williams works in one of the best SEO companies in the city of NY. He offers SEO, PPC, SMM, and other related services to companies in New York and beyond. He has a passion for teaching up-and-coming SEO professionals.