How To Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus via iCloud
iCloud is another option that you can explore. In order to use this option though, you need to have had “Find My iPhone” turned on before your iPhone was disabled. Follow these steps
- On your PC or Mac, go to the iCloud website: icloud.com and sign in with your iCloud ID and password.
- Choose “Find iPhone” when you log in.
- Click “All Devices” and choose your locked iPhone 8 or 8 Plus.
- You will see the option to “Erase iPhone”. Tap on this option and follow the on-screen instructions. Your iPhone will be reset to factory settings remotely.
How To Unlock iPhone 8/8 Plus With iTunes
iTunes provides a very good option for you to unlock your disabled iPhone. Although, this option may be a bit complicated and slower. Also note that, if it asks for the password during the process, this way is not available for you.
- Connect your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus to the computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the device icon to the “Summary”.
- Here you will see the “Restore iPhone” option, click on it.
- Click “Restore” and then “Agree”. Your iTunes will erase your data and restore your iPhone to the latest iOS. Ensure you keep your internet stable during the process.